Friday 31 July 2015

Clothes & Accessories Haul!

Hey guys! As promised, I have the second half of my mahoosive haul for you guys today! And this time it's all about clothes and accessories! So, let's get started!


Up first, we have this lovely white T-Shirt from New Look!

This top is no longer available online, but similar items can be found!
I was searching around for simple t-shirts that I could easily pair with some jeans and some leggings, and when I came across this lovely top, I was very happy! What drew me in to this top was the lace detailing, not only on the bottom, but on the cold shoulder too! I love lace, and own many tops similar to this, but all of them are patterned and cropped, so this was a real win for me! The fact it's all white as well made me excited to accessorize with it!

After finding this T-Shirt, I also came across this interesting top from New Look!

You can find this top right here!
This top intrigued me, not only is it a different style. but the acid wash texture paired with the detailing on the front made me think: "Hmm, I wonder...". I never thought for one second that high necks suit me, as I'm quite broad on top, and have wide hips, so I was going against instinct when I bought this. I just thought it looked so cool! And I'm always wanting to try something new, and when I tried it on, I was pleasantly surprised! I love this! Also, the edging for the arms is very similar to the edging on my white t-shirt, so apparently that's my thing this summer! Haha!

Up next, I went into Miss Selfridge to have a look at their sale items, and found this little gem!

You can purchase this top right here!
First of all, the colour is my favourite. I could quite easily say that the colour of this top is the only reason I bought it, but because I am in need of more "rehearsal" tops, and it is lovely and lightweight, I just couldn't say no. They also have them in 2 other colours, and they also have it in a lovely ashy grey colour, but that one is more expensive. So, obviously, I love this, I know I will wear it, and the quality is lovely!

This next item has a story behind it. Basically, I am in need of more "going out" nightwear, as the majority of things I own are either too dressy, or not dressy enough for when I go on girl's night's out. And for ages, I have wanted a bodycon skirt, that again, has lace detailing. (Jeeze, with all this lace loving, you can only imagine what my future wedding dress is going to look like!). Therefore, I decided it was time to purchase a bodycon skirt, but I just couldn't find one that was exactly what I wanted! Until, that is, I returned to an old favourite website: Boohoo.com. And, there it was. Exactly what I wanted.

You can find this skirt right here!

Look. How. PRETTY! First of all, it's lightweight and thin, but it isn't so thin that you can see all my bits and pieces. Plus, it's high waisted, so it will accentuate my curves perfectly. I chose white because I felt it would be easier to pair it with a variety of my crop tops that I own. The possibilities are endless when it comes to styling this beauty! And I can't wait to wear it tomorrow night! G.N.O!

However, before finding this beauty, I also had a look on Missguided, as their store has recently become one of my favourites! And I had found another skirt that was in the sale, and is another style that I had wanted for a while now.

You can find this skirt right here!
I don't know why, but this skirt makes me want to pair it with a turtleneck long-sleeved black top, give myself a beehive hair style and Twiggy lashes, and transport myself back to the 60's! Dog-tooth pattern is one that is hard to pull off, but with the leather edging, I think this skirt is gorgeous! Honestly, maybe I just want to look like Meghan Trainor. Probably not. I just really like it. And this will be handy for another girl's night out!

Along with this lovely skirt, I also decided to pick up a bardot top, as I actually don't own one that actually fits me right, plus it was in the sale.

No longer available.

I just took one look at this and thought: "Yep. That's very me." So, being an impulse buyer, I put it in my online basket. Trying it on, I really like the fit. It's very true to size, and the colour is lovely! As bardot tops are so on trend right now, I felt it was only fair I at least try to go along with it. I don't know, maybe I've found a new style for myself! Or, it could end up the same way cigarette trousers did 3 years ago...on eBay selling for £3.

Moving on to accessories. If you're new to my blog, hello! Welcome! Thank you for taking a look! Btw, for you newbies, I'm obsessed with sunglasses.

If you're a returning reader, then you already know which brand of sunglasses I'm currently obsessed with. YES. QUAY AUSTRALIA EYE-WEAR ARE BACK!

I know, I know, I'm awful! I collect sunglasses and look after them like they're my babies. But when you see my newbies, you'll understand why. First of all, we have a pair of sunglasses that have been seen on the goddess that is Gigi Hadid. They're the Quay "My Girl" Sunglasses in Coffee.


You can find these sunglasses right here!
LOOK AT THEM! I am in love with these. The pink lens, the shape, everything! These suit me to a T! They just scream my name, and I have wanted them for the longest time!



Last, but certainly not least, we have these gorgeous shades also from Quay Australia, and they are the Invader sunglasses in White.


You can purchase these sunglasses right here!
As Ingrid Nilsen said about these shades: "I just really enjoy embracing the inner cat inside of me". Ingrid, I couldn't agree more. These are GORGEOUS. I love the contrast between the white frame and the blue lens, and I just think these are the cutest shades ever. LOVE LOVE LOVE!


And that's it! Hope you guys liked this post! Just to let you guys know, starting Monday I will be in intense rehearsals for a new production I am doing, so I may or may not post randomly within the next two weeks! But, hopefully, I will see you at some point next week! Love to you all!

Fawce xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment