Wednesday 9 September 2015

Radio Star!

Hey guys!

So, this post will be a quick one today, as I have something that I want to tell you all.

My lovely friend Anna, who is a radio presenter on CSRfm is doing something incredible this Friday from 9am till 9pm! She is doing a 12 HOUR RADIO CHALLENGE! All for the charity Make-a-Wish Foundation UK! The longest she has ever done radio for is 3 hours, so this is going to be a heck of a challenge for her, and it would really mean a lot to me if you guys could listen in and donate to her Just Giving page, as her target is £1000! It's a wonderful charity and they deserve every penny! And she's only half way there!



Not only will it be Anna chatting away for 12 hours straight, there will also be interviews with a variety of guests, challenges, prizes, and some amazing live performances! This girl is absolutely incredible, and as a listener myself, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

I'm incredibly excited especially as she has interviewed YOURS TRULY! That's right! I am one of her 12 guests on her show, and the conversations we had during my interview were pretty hilarious! In her own words, I shared some pretty funny and shocking stories about my life as a professional princess! And it would really mean a lot to me if you guys could tune in and listen!

Even if you live far away from the UK, you can still tune in online at CSRfm.com, and if you miss any interview, do not worry, as she will be playing various interviews twice throughout the day!

My interview will be played at 3:15pm (UK Time!), but do listen in throughout the day for some amazing interviews and fab performances by some of my good friends!

You can donate some money right here at her Just Giving page! Even if it's just £1! Even if you live abroad! Every penny counts! And you can like her Facebook page at Anna Louise Radio, and follow her on Twitter at @AnnaLouiseRadio! I wouldn't push you guys to donate if it wasn't important, but this is going to be a seriously difficult challenge for Anna, and she deserves all the support in the world! Plus, you might even win a prize!

(You can have a cheeky listen to some clips from Anna's previous shows right here on Soundcloud!)

I've known Anna for a few years now, and I am so incredibly proud of her for taking on such a challenge! So tune in this Friday at CSRfm.com, from 9am to 9pm, and get involved today!

Much love to you all!

Fawce xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment