Sunday 8 November 2015

Childhood Dreams: My 21st Birthday

As I am writing this, I am snuggled on the sofa, eating a lot of chocolate, looking at the gorgeous ring my parents got me and dealing with a bit of a sore head. Why you ask? Well, today is my 21st birthday.

And I couldn't be happier.



Last night, I had a lovely little get together with some of my closest friends at my uncle and aunties pub, but it wasn't just any get together, oh no! It was a FANCY DRESS THEME! I asked my guests to turn up dressed as their favourite childhood characters! And boy, was there a selection of nostalgic characters in that pub!


I dressed as Tinkerbell. Growing up, she was my ultimate favourite. She was pretty. sassy, and didn't put up with any nonsense...some people would say she's a lot like me! (And those people are obviously my favourite people!) I absolutely adored being able to dress like her for the evening, and thought I would share with you guys my entire outfit and what make up I wore! Just in case you guys wanted some inspiration for your fancy dress do's! (Or if you want to be a fairy for the day...which I am not opposed to!)


FACE
Foundation: Rimmel London's Lasting Finish in Ivory
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection in 02
Powder: Rimmel London's Stay Matte in Translucent
Bronzer: The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01
Blush: Flormar Terracotta Blush-On in No.45
Highlight: MAC's Cinderella Beauty Powder in Mystery Princess
Lips: MAC Lip Liner in Soar & MAC Lipstick in Brave.

EYES:
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay's Naked Palette's Half Baked & MUA's Glamour Nights Palette's Green Shade
Liner: Collection's Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black
Mascara: Max Factor False Lash Effect & Maybelline's Lash Sensational
Bottom Lash Line: Soap & Glory Eye Pencil in Brown & Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator Mascara
Eyelashes: Eylure Enchanted Lashes in Grace
Eyebrows: Tanya Burr's Perfect Brow Palette in Pebble


COSTUME:
Dress & Wings: Joker's Masquerade Website (here!)
Shoes: New Look (here!)

I had such a wonderful evening with my closest friends and family, and as I am going to go and enjoy the rest of my birthday, I shall leave you with some pictures of my guests fabulous costumes!

Noddy and Tinkerbell!

My older sister and I as Alice and Tink!

My gorgeous best girly as Ariel!
The Hungry Caterpillar, Ariel, Buzz Lightyear and Tinkerbell! (The Green Team!)
Fawce xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. You look like you had a great time, your outfit is so cute. A belated happy birthday! :)

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete