Sunday 7 June 2015

Sunny Sunday || Working Girl

Hey guys, happy Sunday! And for once, it's actually sunny! Good on ya, British weather!

(My own image)

Just to warn you guys, I am currently writing this with the worst hangover, BUT I'm still gonna stay positive and happy...just with a horrid headache!

So, without further ado, here are my 5 positive things that have happened this week!


1. After having the best night out last Saturday, myself and my bestie Amy met up for a coffee on Monday to recall what had happened at the weekend. It was so good to have a good ol' girly chat with someone who I've known for almost 10 years and am still so close with! We chatted about old times, times to come, and purely had a lovely time together! Plus, she's a big fan of this blog, so of course I'll give her a shoutout! She's the best!

2. You may remember from my Sunny Sunday last week that I mentioned some upcoming Princess work for the end of the year. Well, this week, we found out some exciting news about upcoming Princess work for NEXT MONTH! And I literally couldn't be more excited! We're doing SNOW WHITE again, the show that started it all! 2 weeks in the glorious sunshine, a fantastic cast, and did I mention the glorious sunshine?! (I'm not going to mention where we're going, as a little surprise!) Myself and another cast member actually headed out to this country back in February to promote the show, and the fact it's finally happening just makes me all the more excited! BRING IT ON! (Hopefully I'll do a big blog post on it when I return at the end of July!)

The Hotel press conference! Yes, I got to walk on water!

In costume, and ready to entertain the press!

3. This week, I went and worked in a fancy office for 7 hours with two of my best friends to earn some good cash, as I haven't worked since April, and my bank account is slowly dwindling down to nothingness. And you know what? I had a great time! Where I worked? Have no clue! What paperwork was I handling? Have no clue! All I know was that we stuffed a lot of envelopes, and had a great time doing it! It was a great chance to hang out with two of my favourite people, and gossip to our hearts content whilst getting paid! And now that I've worked there once, I can now go back whenever I want to earn some more money, which is exactly what I need! Loved it!

Snapchatting our office fun! You can tell who was having a great time and who wasn't...

4. Anyone who lives in the South East will know that Thursday morning, we were all awoken by the worst storm I have ever seen in my entire life! At exactly 6:15am, my mum and I were woken abruptly by the sound of hailstones the size of ice cubes smacking against the windows and ceiling! It was both amazing and terrifying at the same time! Thankfully I fell back asleep easily, and woke up again, but this time, to the most gorgeous, sunny day! So much so, I felt super motivated to head to the gym and do a full on workout (as I have had 2 weeks off from my gym sessions, as my ankles were starting to hurt...random, I know!) and it felt so good to get back into the gym and sweat buckets! I know this seems like a small, random thing to include, but I think the fact that the weather went from terrifyingly awful to beautifully bright pretty much sums up my life the last couple of weeks. As I started my "Sunny Sundays", I had a lot of negativity in my life, but I feel much happier now I'm focusing more on the happy, little things, rather than the depressing big things. So that's why I wanted to include this! :)

5. Following our amazing night out last Saturday, myself and my bestie Amy went out AGAIN last night, but this time, to save money, we pre-drunk at her house before heading out. Not only did this save us a lot of money, but we both got probably a bit too drunk before we even left her house! I'm pretty sure the only thing I bought last night was 1 drink, a Subway sandwich (as we were hank marvin by about 1am!) and a taxi home! It was a fantastic night, with the best people! Even if Amy did fall down the stairs in Bar Fusion at one point! (Don't worry, she's fine! But very sore today!).

Sweating, looking gross, but having a great time! (Photography by David Pritchard)


And that's it! Hope you guys liked this post, and have an amazing week! I'm now off to feel very sorry for myself and drink a lot of water! Have a good evening all!

Fawce xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment