Sunday 28 June 2015

Sunny Sunday || Lunch With New Friends

Hello again! I am back today with another Sunny Sunday! And today, I'm going to focus on the little things.

So, here are my 5 positive things that happened this week!




1. If you have read my old blog posts, you may have seen one called Fawce Stars in a Show (if you haven't, you can read it here!). Well, the company I did that show with two years ago are back again, but this time, they're putting on a production of Sunset Boulevard! Both my mum and I are super excited, as both of us are auditioning for lead roles. Obviously, we are also going to carry on with our travels around the world performing, but this show is one both of us can sink our teeth into! And this week was the Hello Night, and the first Help Night to learn the movement combo for the audition! And I absolutely LOVED IT! It was so good to get back into the swing of auditioning, and getting back into dancing after taking a lot of time off. Auditions are this time next week, so I will update you guys on how it goes!

2. As I previously mentioned in other Sunny Sundays, you guys may have heard that I will be leaving in two weeks to go and play Snow White in another country for a few weeks. I am so unbelievably excited, you have no idea! But this Wednesday, myself and my parents headed to the lovely coast of Eastbourne to meet our new cast members. We had a really lovely lunch at this cute restaurant on the seafront called The Beach Deck, and it was so lovely to chat to our new cast mates and tell them all about the company and the show itself. (And exchanging horror stories from previous performances!) If you're ever around Eastbourne, I really recommend The Beach Deck, as the food is amazing and the staff are super lovely! (If you would like to read about our first Snow White trip, you can read it here!)




3. One major positive thing that happened this week is that gay couples in America can now get married in all 50 states! I am so incredibly happy for America, and although I am not gay myself, equality is a human right, and I love that the world is finally realizing this! Congratulations, America! Hopefully the rest of the world will follow suit!

4. I know for a fact that what I'm about to mention will definitely be in my June Favourites post next week, but for the last two weeks, I have been OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars, and I'm almost all caught up! The show is incredible, and I totally blame my friend Amy for getting me hooked on it! (We've already had serious discussions on which characters we are...for anyone interested, I am definitely a mixture of Emily and Hanna!). If you're looking for a good TV show recommendation, I seriously suggest PLL. It's taken me, like, two years to finally get round to watching it, and I am so glad I did. #TEAMHALEB!

5. A little random positive thing to end this post, and it's all to do with eye makeup. For the last week, I've been researching what eye shadow colours suit my eye shape/colour, and one that surprised me was that navy blue eyeshadow apparently makes brown eyes stand out! I know, I know, blue eyeshadow is literally a definite no-no, and that barely anyone can pull it off unless you're a supermodel on a catwalk. But I was intrigued! A little curious. I decided to attempt to use navy blue eyeshadow for my night out last night, and to be honest, I really loved it! It will definitely be my Snow White eyeshadow look, and maybe next time I'll even try a lighter blue.


And that's it for this week! Hope you guys liked this post, and I will see you guys next week!

Fawce xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment