Sunday 23 August 2015

The Netflix Tag!

Hello all, I know, I know, who even is this?

Apologies for being so out of the blogisphere recently, life has been a bit crazy! So, for today's post I thought it would be fun to do a tag of some sort! And with it being the summertime, and everyone is chilling out and taking it easy, what better tag to do than the NETFLIX TAG!




So, here we go!

1. What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
At the moment, as the majority of you guys know, I have been binge watching every season of Pretty Little Liars, which is fabulous if you really want a TV series you can sink your teeth into! I'm also a massive fan of Once Upon A Time, and Orange Is The New Black.

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I have recently been binge watching episodes of The Story Of Tracy Beaker, which I know sounds really strange. But growing up, I used to watch it every morning on a Saturday! And I've loved going back to the beginning and remembering all of the old characters and scenarios that, to me when I was young, made me want to be in The Dumping Ground! I've also been watching Wet Hot American Summer: First Day Of Camp, but I haven't really got into it yet.

3. If you could have any series, old or new, put on Netflix; what would it be?
Oh god, all of the series I watched as a child! Saved By The Bell, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Taina, The Worst Witch, That's So Raven, Out Of The Box, Full House, TWO OF A KIND! And old Disney Channel Original Movies, like Stuck In The Suburbs, or The Cheetah Girls! It would also be really handy if they put Dance Moms and America's Next Top Model (Seasons 1-9 specifically) on Netflix as well, as they're great shows to binge on!

4. What is your one pet peeve about Netflix?
I think my biggest pet peeve about Netflix is when I click off onto a different tab to do something else, and then go back to Netflix and it says that my "session has timed out", when I had only paused it for about 5 minutes! Quite frustrating. Also, the whole "continue playing" thing, really?!

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
I watch Netflix quite often, so usually I just put it on and continue with my day. Especially when I want some mindless distraction when cleaning my room, or replying to emails. But overall, I'd say I watch the majority of Netflix when in the bath! So a bath is usually essential. Add some snacks, and a lit candle, then you have perfection!

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else?
I 100% recommend the series Once Upon A Time, especially if you're into fantasy/Disney style shows. It gets a little tedious sometimes, but I promise if you stick with it, you will discover something amazing! I love it, and re-watch it all the time!

7. Name of series on Netflix that you keep meaning to watch, but haven't.
I have been meaning to watch The Vampire Diaries for the longest time! I used to watch it years ago when it first started, but I for some reason or another just stopped! I'd love to get into it again, as I used to love it, and it's apparently got even better over the seasons! I've also been told to watch Gossip Girl for ages now, especially as I love PLL so much. So, Gossip Girl is added to the list as well!

8. Did you discover anything awesome because of Netflix?
This may sound strange, but before getting Netflix, I had never seen the iconic film Clueless. I know, absolutely shocking! So at the top of my favourites list is Clueless! Followed by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Pretty Little Liars, these three favourites were all discovered on Netflix! And I am very thankful! Haha!

And that's it! Hope you guys liked this post, and comment down below any of your Netflix recommendations! And I hope you all had a lovely Sunday!

Fawce xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God I literally watch the whole seasons of Tracey beaker on net flix too haha. I used to love that show as a kid! And PLL is definitely one of my most watched shows on net flix :) http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete