Saturday 2 May 2015

My Top 5 Sunglasses this year!

Why hello!

With summer getting closer and closer, I thought now would be the perfect time to talk about my favourite pairs of sunglasses that, currently, I am obsessed with.



Now, I know this seems really stupid, but to me, sunglasses complete any outfit, and right now, my top 5 sunglasses have been the topic of conversation with all of my friends, wondering where they're from, how much they were, and so on. So, without further ado, here are my top 5 pairs of sunglasses (in no particular order!).





(Disclaimer: all images are mine and are horrible quality...apologies in advance!)

5. Retro Sunglasses (Primark)






First of all, these sunglasses are not only cheap (£1), but when I wear them, I feel like I have just been transported back into the 80's! What really made me buy this pair was the colour combination of a pastel, mint green and a lovely lilac colour, which although is an odd combo, is really lovely! Lightweight and brightly coloured (so I can find them easily in my handbag!) these were perfect to take with me on my travels abroad!





4. Leopard Print Cat Eye Sunglasses (Claire's)




Now, this lovely pair from Claire's Accessories I found on a whim. As a 20 year old, you wouldn't find me in Claire's without an ulterior motive (for example: finding a prop for a show, or buying a present for my sisters goddaughter). But whilst I was in Ras Al Khaimah in the UAE, we were searching for a a prop. And whilst searching, I came across these lovely sunglasses that were exactly what I was looking for! Currently, cat eye style sunglasses are my FAVOURITE! They just look so cool! And when I saw this pair for only, from what I can remember, 30 dirhams, you can imagine how excited I was. LOVE these!


3. White Pippa Sunglasses (QUAY Australia)




These...are...AMAZING! Firstly, the design is insane! I am so glad I went with them in white, as on the QUAY Australia website they offer them in black also. Plus, they have a lovely orange hue in the lens so it looks lovely and sunny wherever you look. Now, these were a little more expensive than my other sunglasses, as I believe they were around £25. But to be honest, the quality is great, they fit really nicely, and once again...LOOK AT THE DESIGN. Too. Cool.




2. Pink Ombre Sunglasses (ASOS)



I bought these beauties about a year ago, and to this day, I still wear them. They have traveled all over the world with me, and the reason for that? The style. Back in the day, the only sunglasses I would wear would be the retro/cheap kind that you would get free in magazines. These were the first pair that I bought that were above my usual £4 budget on sunglasses (this pair of sunglasses were £10) and the ombre colour combination is just beautiful. I will love these till the end of time.




1. Black Steelcat Sunglasses (QUAY Australia)




Without a doubt, these sunglasses are my FAVOURITE in my top 5! Not only am I in love with the cat eye rim, but the design of the rim is also INSANE! They are just so different from any other pair I own, but still a classic style that can be worn with any outfit. Like the other pair, I believe they were around £25, but they were definitely worth the money. I am in love with these.



And that's my top 5! Hope you guys liked this post, and I will see you again next week!

Fawce xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I may have to check out the ASOS ombre sunglasses they are STUNNING. <3
    Helena X

    http://xcappuccinodaysx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much Helena! :) and definitely do!! They're amazing! <3

      Delete