Wednesday 25 May 2016

Becoming Rapunzel

Hey guys! As you know, Rapunzel is my all time favourite princess! And this weekend is my first party as the lost princess! So I thought I'd share my costume with you all! She is my bae, I love her a lot, and I am so excited to make a little girls dream come true on Sunday! 

So, without further ado...meet Rapunzel!








FACE
Primer: MAC's Prep & Prime
Foundation: Rimmel London's Lasting Finish in Ivory
Concealer: Rimmel London's Wake Me Up Concealer in 01 Ivory
Powder: MAC's Studio Fix Powder in NW20
Bronzer: The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 & Sleek Contour Kit in Light
Blush: Soap & Glory's "Love At First Blush"
Highlight: MAC's Cinderella Beauty Powder in Mystery Princess
Lips: Rimmel London's Exaggerate Lip Liner in Indian Pink & MAC's Matte Lipstick in Please Me 

EYES:
Eyeshadow: Maybelline's 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold & Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette's "Nooner" 
Liner: Collection's Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black
Mascara: Maybelline's Lash Sensational in Extra Black
Bottom Lash Line: Maybelline Line Refine Eye Pencil in White, Naked 3's "Nooner" & Max Factor's False Lash Effect Mascara in Velvet Black 
False Eyelashes: Eylure Enchanted Lashes in Grace
Eyebrows: Tanya Burr's Perfect Brow Palette in Pebble & Chestnut



COSTUMEDress: Rapunzel Dress P128 from Angel-Secret (here!)
Wig: Rapunzel Wig (150cm) from eBay
Flowers: Foam Roses with wired stems, and fake flowers all bought in-store at Hobbycraft. Daisy Clips from Claire's Acessories
Shoes: Capezio Canvas Ballet Shoes


Pascal: The Disney Store. (here)


"Ruffians! Thugs! Have they come for me?"



Hope you guys liked this post! Who's your favourite princess? Tell me in the comments!

Fawce xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment