Thursday 26 November 2015

Luxury Haul!

Hello hello hello!

Over the last couple of months, I have been lucky enough to treat myself to a few bits and pieces that are a little bit on the pricey side, but they are all things that I have had my eye on for the longest time. And today, I thought I would share them all with you!



I'm going to start with something that isn't technically expensive, but I do definitely consider them luxury items! It's some lovely bath bits from LUSH!


First of all, we'll start with this gorgeous shower gel, called It's Raining Men!



Now, I must say, this smells absolutely divine! If you're a fan of honey, and sweet scents, then I highly recommend this shower gel! The reason I only got a small bottle of this is because I wanted to make sure I really loved it before splurging on the big bottle! I noticed on the Lush website that it said if you enjoy their Honey I Washed The Kids soap, then you would like this! And because I bought my mum that exact soap for her birthday (but secretly wanted to keep it to myself!) I thought I would give this a whirl! And I was not disappointed.

Up next, we have my absolute FAVOURITE bath bomb that is part of their Christmas Collection: the So White Bath Bomb!



Although it looks incredibly dull on the outside, inside is a whole lot of delicious! This bath bomb was actually the first ever bath bomb I purchased from Lush 2 years ago, before I went to Dubai to do panto. And because it was called So White, and I was playing Snow White, I decided to give it a try (knowing nothing about the surprise inside!) To me, this scent just is Christmas to me! The aroma of sweet apples, with your bath turning a luxurious pink shade, I just adore it! It's a shame they don't sell it all year round! So I best stock up while I can!

Next, we have another one of my favourite bath bombs, and it's the Blackberry Bath Bomb!



I must say, I am a huge fan of fruity sweet scents! I'm not the biggest "spice" fan, which you'll probably notice about all of the products that I've purchased! This bomb just smells absolutely incredible, and makes me feel lovely and relaxed! Filled with frankincense oil and a cute surprise in the middle, it's definitely in my Top 5!

Moving on from bath bombs, I also bought some gorgeous bubble bars! First up, we have the Big Bang Bubble Bar!


I've yet to try this, but I'll tell you what really caught my eye about this bubble bar: the colours. It just looked for pretty and peculiar, I had to head over and give it a good sniff! And my nose felt very happy at the scent of this bright bar: with grapefruit oil and avocado butter, I can't wait to crumble this under my tap!

My final product from Lush is probably the cutest, and one that I honestly can't wait to start using it! It's the Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar!



Look how adorable it is! It even has a little bell! I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm not actually the biggest fan of Lush's Snow Fairy scent (even though I like sweet scents, it's just a bit too much for me!) But, I felt that the scent on this wouldn't be as strong as the shower gel, so I thought that I might as well give it a try! Plus, I'm a sucker for gimmicks! Can't wait to try this!

Moving on; for those of you who know me, you'll know that whenever I travel to do panto, I always purchase a new perfume at Duty Free on my way home! Usually, I purchase a perfume that has something to do with the show we had just done. For example: when we did Snow White, I bought Nina by Nina Ricci (which is in the shape of an apple!), or when we did Cinderella, I bought Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream (as Cinders was all about dreaming!). However, when returning from Cairo after doing Aladdin, I decided to purchase a perfume that has been on my wish list for about 2 years now: Chance by Chanel!


I absolutely adore this! Now, I'm not even going to attempt to describe the scent, as I'm rubbish at that. But I could justify purchasing this, as let's be honest, it's beautiful, light, and Jasmine met Aladdin by "CHANCE!" Haha! I'm such a loser.

Now, something else that has been on my wish list for the longest time is a certain bikini brand that everyone seems to adore. Yes, that's right, I bought myself a gorgeous Triangl Bikini!


I have wanted one of these for ages! And because I get to travel to a lot of hot places, I could completely justify purchasing this! After all, what's the point of working hard if you can't treat yourself afterwards? The hardest thing however was choosing which colour bikini to have! In the end, I went with a Poppy Bikini in "Blue Crush", as I absolutely loved the shade of blue, and I thought with my complexion and light blonde hair colour, I thought this colour combo would look the best! The material is extremely comfortable, and I feel supported in its sizing. I can't wait to lay by the poolside in this!

It wouldn't be a luxury haul without some fancy makeup in the mix! And you may notice a reoccurring theme with my purchases. First of all, we have a gorgeous lipstick that Pretty Little Liars fans might recognise!

It's a NARS Lipstick in Jungle Red!


Obsessed! This lippy is absolutely stunning! The quality is lovely and smooth, and doesn't dry out my lips. After all, it's Alison DiLaurentis' colour! Could you expect anything less? I wanted to try this out because Alison is very similar to me complexion wise, and after getting obsessed with PLL over the summer, I thought I would treat myself to a staple red that has some significance! Is that sad? Probably.

Now, these next products are all from MAC, but before you all freak out and think that I purchased them all in one go, I purchased them all at separate times over the last few months! Don't panic! I was treating myself after all!

First of all, we have the first lippy I bought, which was MAC's Matte lipstick in Mehr.



This shade is a wonderful everyday pink, and the quality is absolutely gorgeous! It stays on pretty well, and is currently living in my handbag! Love this!

I also bought MAC's Matte Lipstick in Taupe.



I'm going to be honest, I probably would never have picked this up without someone pointing it out to me. I asked the lovely lady in the store if she could help me find a nice "everyday" shade, and she picked out both Mehr, which is a pink everyday shade, and this shade, which is more of a brown everyday shade. I tried them both on, and adored both! Cheekily, I ended up buying both! But I've been constantly switching between Taupe and Mehr this past month. This actually ended up being my Princess Jasmine lipstick!

Now, for a while, I've been wanting to attempt the "Kylie Jenner" lip combination, which is MAC's Brave Lipstick and MAC's Lip Liner in Soar. At least, that's what I've heard it is. But after a lot of contemplating, I decided to give it a try!




To be completely honest: I'm in love. I thoroughly adore this combination, and even if I don't have Kylie's plumpy lip fillers, I can at least get that little bit closer to having full, Kardashian lips!

And that's it! Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and let me know in the comments what you guys would treat yourselves to if you could!

Fawce xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment