Tuesday 3 September 2019

Where Have I Been?

Well, look who remembered her password to her blog!

Yes! Hi friends, I know it's been a while. Don't worry, this post won't be a long one. Just wanted to acknowledge the fact that I'd forgotten my password to this blog about 3 years ago...and now I'm back!

3 years have gone by, and is Fawce a different person? Hell yeah, she is! The last few years have opened my eyes; I've traveled even further around the world, had many new experiences, met new and interesting people, and from now on, this blog will be more about that than about what new shade of lipstick I'm wearing.

(But, you know me, I will always talk about my new lipsticks!)

The first couple of posts I have lined up are very much "stream of consciousness" posts, and what will I post after that? Not a clue! But I hope you guys will enjoy my new content, whatever it ends up being!

I hope you've all been grand the last 3 years, and for the many years to come! And I hope you have a wonderful day!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment