Sunday 13 March 2016

Professional Princess

First of all, I would like to apologise for being the worst blogger in the world. Life has been a little bit crazy, and all I've wanted to do is tell you all about it...but things have been hectic! However, I am back today! And I'm back with a bang!

The reason life has been a little crazy is because I have been in the midst of starting up a new business venture. One that all you Disney Fans out there will really appreciate.




As some of you may already know, for the last three years, I've worked in various parts of the world as a pantomime princess. I've played Snow White in Dubai, Cairo and Bahrain, Rapunzel in Muscat, and Cinderella in Cairo and Dubai...just to name a few! And for a while, I had considered joining a princess party company. Mainly to put my princess experience and Disney knowledge to good use. I'm not sure why I never did, I believe it was mainly because all of them required me to be able to drive...and as I'm terrified to get behind the wheel of a car, I thought I'd better stick to just teaching dancing and singing in my spare time.

It wasn't until January when I got my first call to be a princess at a party. My good friend Lucy, who has two lovely little girls, needed a mermaid to attend her eldest's 4th birthday party. And as she knew I had "princess experience", she insisted that I be Ariel at her daughters party. Only a week later did I get one of Lucy's mummy friends contacting me about being Cinderella at her daughters birthday party; just a week after my Ariel appearance!



After my first princess party, my phone would not stop buzzing! All of the mums that attended the mermaid party were so impressed by me, and all of their little ones couldn't get over the princess appearance...it seemed I had created a little business without actually knowing it! Lucy graciously spoke non-stop about me to all of her mummy friends, and even created an amazing business card to give out to other mums with all of my contact details on it.



Now, two months on, with a website and a Facebook page now under my belt, the "Professional Princess" was born! My room is filled with various ballgowns, wigs and story-books, and I couldn't be more excited!



So, I believe that explains why my blog has been severely lacking in posts recently, but I promise to keep it more up to date from now on! And, if you guys don't mind, I will be posting a lot more Disney related posts on my blog! From make-up looks, to Disney-Bounds, Princess Experiences and, well, tags! Lots and lots of tags!

I hope you guys have had an amazing week! And I will see you guys in my next post!

Fawce xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment